Professional Telecommunication Services & Consulting
Thank you for taking time to learn more about iFNC Pty Ltd
Welcome to IFNC Pty Ltd
We have been providing our clients with reliable solutions and services since 2005.
At iFNC we are proud of our ability to form collaborative partnerships with private and public sectors. Our philosophy is to provide value through offering a comprehensive portfolio of consultancy, design, support and project management services to existing and prospective clients.
We have constantly provided our clients with proactive solutions to assist them in managing their contract timelines and Key Performance Indicators. iFNC Pty Ltd believe in providing ‘End-to-End’ solutions to minimise hand-offs and provide cost effective services.
Consulting Since 2005
iFNC Pty Ltd was established in 2005 to provide consultancy, design, support and project management services to the Telecommunications industry. iFNC Pty Ltd currently has a core team of 8 employees and a pool of subcontractors covering a variety of disciplines, all with individual experience between 5-46 years in the Telecommunications industry.
The core team possesses a range of complementary skills, with individual staff working closely to support each other on specific projects. In addition, iFNC Pty Ltd has a select group of associate companies who are engaged to work on projects as required. At iFNC Pty Ltd we pride ourselves in ensuring we provide our clients with a seamless service and exceed their expectations in our field. Our experienced dedicated professional staff blends technical expertise aligned with a demonstrated ability to execute and sustain services to meet our clients’ needs.
Our philosophy is to provide value through offering a comprehensive portfolio of consultancy, design, support and project management services to existing and prospective clients.
What We Do
Telecommunication Design Services
- Copper Rehabilitation
- Rescope of Construct Only Jobs
- Desktop Design & Estimate
- Detail Design & Estimate
- Simplex Network Extension Designs
- Commercial LeadIn Survey & Design
- Greenfields/Brownfields augmentation (Copper & Optic Fibre)
- External Facility Placement Drawings
- Feasibility Studies (Concept, Network Layout, Budgetary costing)
- Bill Of Quantities
- Work Method Construction Documents
- Network records reconciliation
- Optic Fibre Survey & Design (Backhaul, FTTP/FTTH, Backbone, spurs)
- Recoverable Works (Network Integrity)
- AsBuilt DBoR updates
- Developer Consultation (New Estates)
- Client Approval
- MDU Survey and Design
Telecommunication Consultancy Services
- Conduct audits on completed construction works on behalf of Tier One contractors and Carriers.
- Provide consultancy to developers/builders in relation to existing Carrier assets for protection/relocation.
- Develop process documents to support activities
- RFT/RFQ services
Project Management Services
- Scope Identification, Clarification and Documentation
- RFQ/RFT Administration
- Recommendation and Award process
- Quality Audits and Rectification
- AsBuilt production
- Project Completion Certificate
Telecommunication Support Services
- Data Manipulation
- DBoR Direct update
- ‘Before The Day’ activities (High Volume)
- Works Scheduling
IFNC Pty Ltd
Suite 18, 2 Batman Rd
Canning Vale, WA 6155
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm
(08) 9256 4656